Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Best Of

Hello, all!

It's time for me to talk about the best books I read in December! Since I did my "Best of 2012" series at the beginning of the month, I decided to do a feature at the end to talk about those awesome December books! I didn't read many books this month but the few I did were pretty spectacular. So, here are the stand-outs (and what categories I would have nominated them for).

Mind Games by Kiersten White
I'm going to save my gushing for my review (which will be published closer to the release date) but this book was absolutely ridiculously spectacular. One of my favorite books period. Brilliant, beautiful, and just plain ol' awesome.
Categories Nominated For
Best Protagonist
Best Love Interest
Best Cover
Best Writing
Best Book of 2012

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
I became really emotionally invested in this novel and in the characters! Really well done, and Jennifer Echols is now on my must-read list!
Categories Nominated For
Best Love Interest

One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
Adored the writing in this book and Eliza was such a fabulous protagonist! Lauren Barnholdt is fantastic.
Categories Nominated For
Best Protagonist
Best Writing

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
(Note: This is an ADULT book)
Chloe Neill never disappoints and this latest installment of the Chicagoland Vampires series was just as brilliant as the last few! Adore the characters so so much.
Categories Nominated For
Best Protagonist
Best Love Interest

So, there you have it! I'll hopefully be posting my Most Anticipated of 2013 up on New Year's Eve!

- Ciara (Lost at Midnight) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you loved Mind Games! I can't wait to read that one, it sounds incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love myself some comments so if you have one feel free to add it! Hope you have an awesomely book-filled day!